Wednesday 29 July 2015

TopShop Haul

TopShop has always been one of my favourite shops. Theres always so many nice things that are out in the rails, i want to buy them all but only have little money as there all so expensive. My favourite thing about going college is knowing that ill be able to get discount!!Eeekk!! Today I'm going to show you a couple of things i picked up. Also very quickly on monday I'm going on holiday for a week with my family, so this week I'm going to schedule some blogposts to make sure that they go up, the up coming week. 


I adore this shirt. There was an alternative to this shirt as it was just plain white altogether. I opted for this one as i think the buttons make it look less like a 'school shirt' in my opinion. Its so versatile because you could easily dress it up by adding some heels to the outfit, or dress it down with your every day shoes. The price for this shirt was £34.00, which i know seems to be expensive for a shirt however i can imagine that i'll be getting a lot of wear out of it as it can go with near enough everything. 


Next i treated myself to some new pair of MOTO-high waisted, rigid denim skinny jeans and i have to say they are super comfy-Which is always a bonus. I especially love the cuts of these jeans, and again would look very classy by adding a pair of heels. The price for these jeans was £38.00!! I know crazy but i can assure you that they will be very loved, and worn to death. 


JUST LOOK AT THESE SHOES! They have gold embellishment at the end of the laces, and ahhh i just love them. On the front you can see that they have this snake-effect looking print on them which makes them look chic and smart. You could easily wear these with any outfit, as black goes with anything. The price for these shoes were £29.00. However 'technically' for me i got them free because i was taking some shoes back that i previously bought.  




6 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! They're so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them to!! Thankyou, Charlotte xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes! They are so classic!
    Jenna | jennamarie98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with them as soon as i saw them! Thankyou, Charlotte xx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much!I love the shirt to, one of my favourite purchases. Charlotte xx

      Delete