Wednesday 26 August 2015

My EveryDay Face


I don't think i have ever mentioned on my blog before, that i don't like to wear to much makeup. And by this i mean i will wear some but just not a lot. I prefer having a really light coverage rather than a heavy based coverage. However i still want some products that still make me look "put together", without having to go into much effort. Today i thought i would share with you guys what i tend to wear on an every day basis. These are some of the products that i use mostly all the time, and the ones that i grab for the most- although my makeup collection isn't really that big.

1)Mac Mineralize Skin Finish powder (medium) - I use this all over my face as a powder. It gives me a really light finish coverage- which is what I'm looking for. However it still shows that i have something on my face. This is one of my favourite products because it still hides your spots really well, without having to put foundation all over your face. 

2)Mac eyeshadow- A Natural Flirt- I love love this eyeshadow. For my prom makeup the lady used this, and applied it all over my lid and added some in the inner corner of my eyes to make them look more alive and big. Ever since she has used it I've fallen in love and had to repurchase it once it came back in stock. Its got tinny tiny bits of shimmer in which makes it look all flirty and girly (Suggested in the name). If you haven't tried this eyeshadow out, i would defiantly recommend it. 

3) Extreme Felt Eyeliner by MUA- Applying eyeliner is possibly one of my favourite things to do while putting makeup on. I never used to be good at applying it, and used about a 100 makeup wipes just to get the perfect wing however if you practise and use it everyday you'll deffos get the hang of it. This eyeliner has a really pointy application which i love because it means you can define your wing more, and make it as big or as small as you would like it. 

4) NYC Big Curly Eye Mascara- At first i wasn't quite sure how i felt about this mascara. As its so big i wasn't applying it right, which made it even more difficult to use. But once Id figure out which was the best way on how to use it, i didn't quite mind it as much- however I'm still not 100% certain on this product. It gives you volume on your lashes, but it means you having to apply loads of coats on to your lashes.

5)Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish- I use this to add a bit of shimmer and highlight to my cheekbones. (Although not going overboard on the product because that can happen.) What i like most about this product is that you only need to apply a tinny tiny amount, but you still have a lot of shimmer and glitter on your skin. This looks beautiful when your skin catches the natural light because you can easily see it shining on your face. 

6)Mac's On The Scene Lipgloss- Im a girl that prefers wearing lipgloss rather than lipsticks. I feel more comfortable wearing one- strange i know! This lipgloss finishes the makeup look of by adding me some colour, but its still looking natural. However if i am feeling adventurous in the colour of my lipstick then i will add some of the BabyLips, in the colour red just to give me some pop of colour if I'm not having a very good makeup day- adding lipstick is the way forward.

Whats your current everyday makeup routine?
Charlotte x 

No comments:

Post a Comment