Monday 17 August 2015

My Summer Fragrance

Summer feels like it has flown by, and to see that it is nearly over makes me really sad! Going back to normality will be tough. During the Summer Season i have been wearing the same perfume for most day's. Whether that will be during the day, or going for a night out. Earlier on in the year i visited NewYork, i talk all about it in a post Here. When i was their i treated myself to some Jo Malone perfume in Macy's.

The Jo Malone Lime Basil & Mandarin is the one that i opted for. A Peppery basil and aromatic white thyme bring an unexpected twist to the scent of limes on a Caribbean breeze. I adore this smell, and its perfect for going on a night out, because it lasts a really long time. Thats what i love about this perfume, you don't need to apply a lot of it because for me it becomes really overpowering. This has lasted me from March and its now August- id say thats pretty good! If your wanting to treat yourself to a high quality perfume, then i would defiantly recommend this one. Jo Malone has a range of perfumes from Floral to Spicy senses, so there is something there for everybody. My mind was blown away by the choices you could choose from! Ive always wanted to try out something from Jo Malone, because my auntie always raves on about how good the products are. She's in love with the perfumes just as much as i am. 
What has your Summer fragrance been this year? 
Charlotte x 

No comments:

Post a Comment