Tuesday 18 August 2015

Reasons why i love the sky: My Happy Place!


The sky has such a strong and powerful meaning, its probably my weakness. When it sets such a beautiful sunset there is nothing better than getting your camera out and start snapping away 500 more pictures of it-  i mean you can't have enough pictures of the sky can you? I find it hard to believe thats its a billion miles away from us, but yet it seems so close. I live in the loft (and by that i mean its my bedroom). Looking out of my bedroom window at night when everything is so peaceful, is one of my favourite things to do. You get to watch the stars twinkle in the moonlight, and to me theres something that seems so calming about that. Looking at sunsets is defiantly one of my most happiest places, especially when your walking along the beach and before you know it you have a 'massive' smile on your face because it makes you happy.  (JUST LOOK AT THAT SUNSET!)

Walking along the beach at night, when its beginning to get dark is so tranquil you feel grateful for the people that you have in your life, and the scenery that surrounds you, i know that i do! And most of all you get to watch the sky change colours as the sunset is beginning to rise. Its a magical feeling. This is just a quick blogpost, to share with you guys where my most favourite place is, and that truly makes me happy!  i hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.(These are just some of the many ones i have taken)!

Whats your most favourite place? Charlotte x 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I am nominating you for the Liebster Award! I wrote all about it on my blog, and it's a great way for bloggers to get to know each other. Come by and check it out ♥︎

    -Kirsten
    www.sprinklesandperiwinkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thankyou so much my lovely! Charlotte xx

      Delete
  2. This place looks beautiful! My favorite place to go is St.John, USVI
    Jenna Marie | jennamarie98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And I've never been there before, is it good? Charlotte xx

      Delete