Sunday 2 August 2015

Reasons Why I Started Blogging?

This is one of my favourite quotes. Its simple, but yet has a really strong meaning to it and thats what i love about it. 

I started blogging because there was always something in the back of my mind that really wanted to give this a go. Ive never been a confident person, so for me it was really hard actually making my self create a blog that would be my side of the internet. It could me courage and determination to do something that i love, and most of all brings me happiness. The blogging community is so heartwarming, and i feel so grateful to be part of such a wide world community where everyone can be unique about what they love to write about, and most of all have a voice. 

Blogging is such a great way to make new friends, and surround yourself with good people who really do care about you, and your blog. Its something in which i am passionate about and by me writing my posts, you will be able to see that in the words i use to describe something of which i love. I love it how everyone can inspire somebody, and make them become a lot more happier person in general. It spreads positivity to someone who could be having a down day. And i love how a small word can put a smile on to somebody's face. 

You can get so many good experiences from blogging, some which i have already experienced for example when people leave me comments saying that your doing a great job keep it up! That makes me feel so good inside, its one of my hobby's that i know ill keep at and you will be able to see that in the progress in my blog, and you are more than welcome to come along with my through my journey. If you enjoy doing something that you love, then keep doing it because know one can take that away from you. Its yours and its special. I hope you enjoy reading the quote above,and it brings a smile to your face that will last for the full day. My name is Charlotte and I'm grateful to be able to write this post on a rainy sunday morning! Oh the joys of the british weather! Have a cup of tea, relax and reflect on your life this year. Its August already? Time really does fly by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment