Saturday 1 August 2015

THE TRICK TO GETTING RID OF SPOTS!

I would say that my skin is not that bad when it comes to spots, however my forehead is covered with tiny black heads and white heads that seem to never go. Salt Water is the trick that does it for my spots. I have tried plenty of different products to get rid of them, but i tend to find that whatever i try they give me more and it feels like dirt trapped in my skin rather than trying to get rid of them.

Firstly all you have to do is grab your self a bowl underneath a kettle and add boiling hot water to it.
Here i have added 150ml of hot water to my bowl. Next add some original table salt, i used the one from Asda but you can use any that you prefer. Make sure you add a good amount so that it really absorbs into your skin and it feels like its doing the job properly. 
Then you want to grab yourself some cotton pads and gently use them to rub the salt onto your skin. At first you may feel a slight sting, but thats okay because it means its actually doing something. Once you feel like you've used a generous amount of cotton pads leave your skin for a couple of minutes before adding anything els on to it. After that if you feel like your skin is looking dry, then add a tiny bit of moisturiser on but not on the place where you have been rubbing your spots. Make sure that your moisturiser has all natural ingredients in it because you don't want any bad reactions happening to the salt you have just applied on your face. 

Hopefully here you will be able to see the difference of the before and after, to see whether you think it has made a difference. Now when i look in the mirror i can always see a huge difference in what it looks like, because the spots have already gone down. Horrayy! I hope you have found this useful in anyway. Please let me know in the comments if you have ever tried this before, and if not do you think you will give this ago? Make sure you leave your suggestions on how you get rid of your spots, i would love to know. 

4 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! Everyone should try this! U have a great blog xx keep up with ur hard work! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much! I am in love with your blog to. Charlotte xx

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to try this out! I love all of your blog posts! They're all so brilliant! xxx
    georgieblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou so much!! Sorry i have only just seen this!! And yours are to lovely,thankyou xxx Charlotte x

      Delete